These checklists are pretty self-explanatory and by no means are exhaustive or meant to be set in stone.
Take ideas from them, modify them, use them to benchmark your own work. They are meant to assist you in writing a great sales page.
Remember, the point of a sales page is to defeat objections (price, quality, trust, guarantee, etc). Sales pages are naturally long because they require several elements to defeat the entire gamut of objectives.
We can deploy multiple “buy now” buttons throughout the page so people can click once they've decided to take action.
Perry Belcher 21-Step Sales Page Formula (landing squeeze page)
- Call out to your audience
- Get their attention
- Backup the big promise headline with an quick explanation (SUB)
- Identify the problem
- Provide the solution
- Show pain of and cost of development
- Explain ease-of-use
- Show speed to results
- Future cast
- Show your credentials
- Detail the benefits
- Get social proof
- Make your offer
- Add bonuses
- Build up your value
- Reveal your price (pop by button)
- Inject scarcity (if any)
- Give guarantee
- Call to action
- Give a warning
- Close with a reminder
8 Questions to ask yourself whenever you design a sales page:
- Did you grab your readers by the throat your readers with your headline?
- Did you clearly explain that you understand the problem?
- Did you show them so much proof that they can’t possibly doubt what you had to say?
- Did you show features and benefits to your offer that included the word so in each line?
- Did you ensure your prospects that your product will be very very easy to use?
- Did you ensure to your prospects that your product would work very quickly to solve the problem?
- Did you clearly explain the pain of the experience by not accepting your offer?
- Did you demonstrate incredible value in your offer so much so that your prospect would feel stupid by not buying your product?
How to Optimzie Your Offer – Checklist
- Write 25 headlines, pick best 4 or 5 and test them
- Test Product deliverables
- course length
- yes or no above fold
- color vs b/w
- male vs female
- Write 10 Sub Headlines and pick best 3 to test
- VSL vs Long Form
- VSL Voice
- VSL Speed
- VSL Volume
- Buy Button Timing
- Buy Button Color
- Buy Button Text
- Headline Above Video
- Background Color
- Auto vs Click to play
- VSL vs Doodle Video
These lists should give you a good sense of what goes into a well produced sales page. Whenever you try to sell something online like mythicalmaids.com dose, you can use a sales page.
If people are typically buying from you for the first time you need a more developed sales page looking for san diego airport to escondido. Established companies can get away with very minimal product pages because they have developed the trust in their brand.
If you are a content creator or running an online business, then you will probably need solid sales pages to ensure you can convert as many leads into customers as possible.